Mad Catz's first real entrance into the arcade stick market featured a joint collaboration with Capcom to help create the Street Fighter IV - Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition.
The product itself was the first commercially available arcade stick in North American & European markets that featured Sanwa arcade parts & was designed with the community in mind.
The team at Mad Catz worked closely with Capcom's Yoshinori Ono & Seth Killian to help create an authentic arcade experience in the comfort of your home.
The official Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition controller for Microsoft Xbox 360 & Sony PlayStation 3 was designed for fighting game fans to recreate the quality, gameplay and precision found in arcades. Using the exact Sanwa joystick and 30mm buttons found in official Street Fighter IV arcade machines, along with realistic spacing and an eight-button layout, the Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition brings the true arcade experience right into your home. With separate turbo settings for each button and the best components, prepare yourself for hours of competition, no quarters necessary. - Mad Catz
Awards & AccoladesEdit
- Capcom's Yoshinori Ono - Director for Street Fighter IV
- Capcom's Seth "s-kill" Killian - Special Advisor for Street Fighter IV
- Mad Catz's Mark "MarkMan" Julio - Co-Designer for Street Fighter IV range of Mad Catz products
- Mad Catz's Chris "skraps" Carroll - Product Manager for Street Fighter IV range of Mad Catz products
- Mad Catz's Lawrence "DesignerLaw" Yeung - Industrial Designer for Street Fighter IV range of Mad Catz products
- Mad Catz's Roentgen "R2" Reyes - Art Director & Packaging for Street Fighter IV range of Mad Catz products